Lafarge Scholarship Program is an education program of CSR for students, college students, and dayah students of Lhoknga and Leupung districts which has been successfully implemented over the last four years since 2012. While in 2013 - 2016, the number of Lafarge Scholarship recipients has increased to 400 students, including 100 college students, 125 senior high school students, 125 junior high school students, and 50 dayah salafiah students. In 2017, Lafarge Indonesia provides Lafarge Scholarship awarded to 400 students through CSR Department and Community Development Committee of Lhoknga and Leupung subdistricts. The scholarship is open to junior and senior high school students, college students, as well as dayah salafiah students.
To aid students who possess outstanding academic results in pursuing further studies as well as to support students with financial difficulties. Through this program, it is expected that our nation is able to present bright and committed young generations who will contribute to develop potentials in both Lhoknga and Leupung districts.
Registration will be open on July 31 – August 13, 2017.
Registration conducted at Secretariat of Community Development Committee of Lhoknga and Leupung subdistricts by address:
Secretariat of Lhoknga Subdistrict:
- Gedung SMA Negeri 1 Lhoknga, Jl. Banda Aceh - Meulaboh KM. 14
Secretariat of Leupung Subdistrict:
- Perpustakaan Leupung (di depan Min Leupung)
For more information, please contact the scholarship committee:
- 0812 6900 1896
- 0812 6900 1876
Info can be accesses via: www.holcim.co.id
Requirements to be met at the time of registration:
- Complete application form (provided by the committee).
- 2x Passport Photos of 3x4.
- 1x Photocopy of Family Registration Certificate.
- Reference letter signed by Keuchik to state that applicant is in need of academic financial assistance. (provided by the committee).
- Reference letter signed by Keuchik to state that applicant is residing in either Lhoknga or Leupung subdistrict. (provided by the committee).
- Reference letter signed by Keuchik to state that applicant is not the family member of any permanent employee of PT Lafarge Cement Indonesia (provided by the committee).
- Reference letter to state that the student does not get a scholarship from the other side of the school, dayah or university signed by relevant officials.
- Photocopy of academic report of 2015/2016, including biodata page and last academic record legalized by headmaster of the school (junior and senior high school students).
- Reference letter to state that applicant is one of the top 10 students in class or possess good academic average record of at least 85 in the last semester. (junior and senior high school students).
- Photocopy of academic report including biodata page and last academic record legalized by headmaster of Dayah (dayah salafiah students).
- Reference letter to state that applicant is residing in and originally from dayah salafiyah (for santri dayah salafiah students).
- Photocopy of Identification card 1 (one) sheet (college students).
- Photocopy of last academic record of 2015/2016 which is legalized by head of department (college students).
- Photocopy of academic record of legalized with minimal GPA of 2.70 (new college students) and minimal GPA of 3.00 for 2015 scholarship recipients (college students).
- Reference letter from college which applicant is currently studying at and photocpy last slip spp (college students).
- For entire documents of participants, please follow these instructions: junior high school put in a blue folder, senior high school put in a red folder, college students put in a yellow folder and santri dayah students put in a green folder.
- Registration: July 31 - August 13, 2017
- Annoucements of administration passed: August 27, 2017
- Taking a testing card: August 27 - September 3, 2017
- Written test to all participants: September 10, 2017 (*)
- Interview of santri dayah students: September 10, 2017
- College students interview: September 17, 2017
- Announcement of final pass: October 8, 2017
(*) Written test using computer answer sheet, please bring your own stationery (2B pencil, pen, eraser, and clipboard)
If there are changes to the schedule will be notified again by the Committee