Holcim runs a 3 years education-program that is Enterprise Based Vocational Education or known as EVE, what brings young and potential people from around our Plants to an excellent professional level, which is required for the operation of a modern Company in Cement-business. EVE is part of Community Social Responsibility program with targeted participants’ qualified candidates from community surrounding our Plant.
First intake in 2005, EVE program is in cooperation with Local University and conducted in Narogong and Cilacap Plant.
Participants are selected through socialization program to school around Holcim plants. In 2011, EVE upgraded the facilities to accept a maximum 24 students per plant.
- High school graduates
- Age between 18 – 21 years old
- Pass the required assessment
- Having interest in cement industry
- Preferably the ones that live near the plant:
- Narogong-Bogor, West Java,
- Cilacap, Central Java
- Tuban, East Java
- Lhoknga, Aceh
- Other site: Maloko, West Java ; Jeladri, East Java and selected terminals
Each candidates should pass on following assessment:
- Theoretical Test
- Psychological Test
- Handskill Test
- English Language Test
- Medical Test